Fallen Soldiers March®

Site Name

Fallen Soldiers March® 501 (c) (3) non-profit

Facebook

Twitter

Fallen Soldiers March®

Site Name

Fallen Soldiers March®

Tagline

A 501 (c) (3) Non-Profit Dedicated to
Providing Biblical Counseling,
Service Dogs, and Veteran Advocacy

Our Mission & Vision

Our Mission & Vision

Vision Statement

Providing biblical hope for every Veteran and Military Family.

Mission Statement

Fallen Soldiers March primary focus is gifting Certified Biblical Counseling, complemented by Service Dogs and Advocacy to Veterans needing help.

Rationale

Fallen Soldiers March (FSM) exists to glorify God by providing hope, comfort and healing to United States Armed Forces men, women and families, those exemplifying sacrificial heroism manifested collectively by <1% of American citizens who are serving on Active Duty and nearly 7% of Americans who are Veterans. These heroes have pledged to defend and protect our nation so the remaining 93% can live free

As in all areas of life, the Bible has the answers on how we can all cope with the “Consequences of War” in ways that glorify God.

FSM provides Certified Biblical Counseling & Discipleship face-to-face and/or virtually using secure internet networks to accommodate schedules and access distant remote regions.

FSM strives to bridge the men and women to whom we minister, from the counseling room to the local church, to facilitate engagement and participation in the discipleship and growth developed only in the Body of Christ, His Church.

Certified Biblical Counseling & Discipleship prospers when broken, humble and contrite hearts acknowledge the Sovereignty of their Creator over all creation, challenges and circumstances such as, Post-Traumatic Stress, (PTS), Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), Blast-Induced Brain Injury, Paralysis, Mobility, Neurological Challenges, Chemical Exposure, Military Sexual Trauma (MST), Moral Injury, Divorce, Addiction, Family & Domestic Issues & Deployment Preparation). 

Through Biblical Counseling, we also seek to help the United States Armed Forces’ Family prepare and deal with deployment, address and avoid the poor substitutes and bad choices elected to cope with the pain and anxiety war can inflict upon the entire family unit…. the goal being to keep families together.

FSM also provides Service Dogs and advocacy support, recognizing Service Dogs and advocacy are simply temporal instruments to help heal physical and mental trauma, defined by the “rolodex of lives lost and taken” in combat.

Invitation

FSM invites God’s Church to work with FSM, to help restore God’s path to the proven therapeutic intervention abandoned centuries ago that leads to the true source of healing, by utilizing and supporting FSM’s Certified Biblical Counseling Network.

FSM invites all organizations performing and/or supporting immediate crisis- intervention, who recognize, are challenged and frustrated by relapse-rates, associated with not being biblically discipled and linked into a local church.      

FSM invites all Americans to assist us in our mission out of appreciation of what the  7% sacrifice for the remaining 93% to live in peace.

Why?

 “Greater love has no man than this, than to lay down one’s life for his friends.”

  John 15:13

Hundreds of thousands of our American brothers and sisters joined Veterans from previous generations 17 years ago to fight the “War on Terrorism” and are now challenged by perceptions of hopelessness, fostered by the “Consequences of War”, nourished by ineffective therapeutic interventions.  

Veterans Advocate Richard Glickstein alerts, the Federal Government has launched 1,100 suicide-prevention programs for Veterans and Active Duty Military since 2005. 

Current VA guidelines for treating PTSD are trauma-focused and often indiscriminately adopt the pharmaceutical industries unimpressive pillar of mental health, ubiquitous prescribing of  antidepressants, discounting the spiritual component of healing. 

Many are in desperate need of spiritual healing.  Their despair is deep. Too often, fatal. The Department of Veterans Affairs reports on average, 20+ Veterans & Active Duty Military choose to end their lives each day.

Despite 1100 interventions, the adoption of psychological methodology, pharmacotherapy and spiritual integrationist approaches are clearly not working, failing at reducing suicide rates and long-term quality of life.

 


© 2012-2019 Fallen Soldiers March®. All Rights Reserved • Website Design by Visionary Design Group